Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inspired

So it hasn't been an easy year. After many accomplishments, this year has been like a failure for me.

I had the wrong job for too long, and when I did get a project that I was better suited for, I was not challenged in the right way.

My professional skills have possibly suffered and certainly haven't improved.

Emotionally, its definitely been a trying year and I've had much to over come and still continue to battle.

Which skill set will matter more in the end , who knows?

But for now I have to take charge a bit and try and recover.

I hindered myself a bit this year by trying to finish my film, but the chaos in my life has made it impossible for me to focus on such a huge and ambitious task. I have to let go of that for now, until the time is right, and start smaller manageable projects that I can accomplish and benefit from instead.

So this is what I am trying to do now!

I hope to push my self and most importantly stay focused !

No comments:

Post a Comment