Monday, November 21, 2011

Few Changes

I have to say I am starting to burn out!

I have been so focused on this project these past few days and it is getting a bit exhausting. I need a break now.

I adjusted the proportions. I want him to be this big creature that is almost the center piece of the room. Alternated and re sized the pattern on the wall. Added textures to the floor. I don't know why the rug texture is looking blurry.

I want this room to start looking very Victorian. I don't want to add any more elements until I do an animatic and block the shots out and that way I know what details are needed. It would definitely be nice to have Victorian style chair, mirror and some frames on the wall. They all have this very rich detail and colors to them.

I feel like there's warping going on in the walls but its just the textures. I can't wait to start lighting this well and doing all my favorite compositing and light and texture tweaks out of Maya!

So much more to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment