Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Room

I decided to tackle something different today. Pugly has certainly worn me out a bit...but little did I know.

I chose the wall paper to purposely contrast against the tree-branch-like tentacles coming off him! and the more will be revealed later on that choice...

I still need to texture the floor, window, add more details to the wall and even a curtain maybe. Add a background outside and of course LIGHTING !! Proportions are still off also.

I don't think this picture is doing anything justice. But its part of the process and I always like looking back and seeing how far I've gone with everything.

I ran into a major problem when rendering this, and that is the fur! It looked blue! I have no fix for this and have spent over an hour trying to figure it out and it seems some files might of gotten misplaced or aren't being read by mental ray and there fore making my fur blue!! So I redid it!

I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment